Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Goodies For My Stash

I'm giddy because I got all this for less than $50 at ScenicRoute.com.  Cost includes the $7.99 flat shipping rate.  That's what I'm talking about, baby!

I'm a paperholic!  I just love pretty paper, cute cards, gift wrap, and stickers!  My scrapping supply is growing every week and now I'm having trouble on where to store everything.  My husband bought a chest with skinny drawers to store my supplies in but it's already full.  I wish I took his offer when he suggested buying the big chest instead, but I was thinking of the price difference and had not yet discovered stamping. 

I've been planning on having another scrap booking party with my family to share my supplies, but I don't know what to give up.  Everything is too cute!!  I feel like a greedy dragon sitting on top of its gold ready to breathe fire on anyone who dare touch my hoard.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...