Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reindeer Gift Bags

I had so many ideas as to what I would do for my son's "Holiday" party for school.  There are 23 kids in his classroom so I needed time to gather the materials and candy on my budget. Still more time to do the cut outs.  In the beginning of December I was gung-ho to be super crafty especially seeing all the cute gift ideas on Pinterest.  But as each day quickly passed and the last day of school loomed ahead my ideas for the treat bags became easier and easier.

Here is the progression of the treat bags from original thoughts to what I actually did.

1. 
source


2. Blog_teacherholiday_rudolphbag
source


3. Pinned Image
source

4. Bag It
source

5. 
What I actually did.  Ha ha!

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't do a reindeer treat bag but I can still try to make it for my nephews and nieces this Christmas.  So I better stop blogging and start crafting.

Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. LOL!! This was a fun post!

    Those reindeer bags are cute and I may just try to pull a few together, thanks to you. Each year we give Christmas cookies and those would be perfect!

    Just wanted to stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...