Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lite Pina Colada

The other day I used 2 tablespoons of lite coconut milk for a recipe and then I was left with almost an entire can.  I didn't know what to do with it but today I was super thirsty and looking for something sweet to eat. So I threw the following ingredients in a blender and had a lite version of non-alcoholic pina colada.

Lite Pina Colada
13.66 fl oz Lite Coconut Milk
1 can of ice (I used the can of coconut milk so not to dirty a measuring cup)
10 oz of canned pineapple chunks  (fresh pineapple is aprox 1 cup)
1 banana
2 tablespoons Smart Sugar or any sugar substitute
Pinch of salt

Blend all the ingredients in a blender.  Pour in a cup.  Add maraschino cherry juice (optional).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...