Monday, November 5, 2012

Pet Peeve

I told myself I would never use my blog to complain because I wanted it to be all light and airy and portray the likeness of a Disney Princess who never gets mad.

But I got to get this off my chest.  I don't even know why - it is a piddly matter and nothing earth-shattering  It's not even an injustice.  It's just about Pinterest.

Here is my complaint in question form:

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when someone pins 25 or more of your pins and doesn't even bother to follow you or any one of your boards?

There are several people who repin practically everything I have on a board and never bother to have the courtesy to follow.  I have a personal rule that if I pin more than 10 pins on any one board that I follow it.  It's just common manners to me.  

I know it's a stupid complaint but I'm only human and oceans away from behaving like a Disney princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...