Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gratitude Challenge Day 4

I Heart My Husband T-Shirt

If I was the kind of person who wore t-shirts with quotes I would wear this.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who loves me so much.

I am so grateful that he puts up with my OCD, ADD, and just plain ole anal retentiveness. Yes, being married to me is hard work. I think my husband might be one of the few men on earth who can put up with me and my crazy shenanigans and the mess I make from scrapbooking.

Honey, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for always being my best supporter, my best friend, and teaching me how to relax and enjoy life. You are a great daddy and an example of being a man after God's own heart.  Thank you for your hard work so that I can stay home and be with the children and still finding the energy to do activities with us. It's been an exciting adventure every step of the way in our last 24 years together.


I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. - Song of Solomon 6:3


Please stop by Garden of Learning to join the challenge
or to read what others are also thankful for in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...