Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude Challenge Day 9

I can't imagine a world without music.
Music has influenced me in so many ways. Music helps me to convey my feelings in ways I could not have imagined. I've made friends with those having similar tastes in music and I have had the most fun dancing to music. Music is my car companion and I especially love driving with the windows down on a lovely day blasting some really good tunes. Yes, I am the crazy person next to you on the road singing to herself.
Music has helped me through my worst times when I thought no one else could understand me. To hear a song that makes you feel you are not alone in the world is simply remarkable.
Sometimes just hearing a certain song can elevate my mood or put things into perspective.
Sometimes a song can poke a memory and it brings a smile to my face.
Music transcends languages and makes people feel connected.
Music is truly a gift and I am so grateful for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...