Friday, July 29, 2011

I Need Inspiration

I've been working on 2 scrap book pages for about 3 days now. No, "working" isn't the correct term.  I've been brooding over these 2 pages. I have mental block on how to finish these pages. Nothing looks right. I keep adding and it seems the more I add the worse it looks. Worst of all, I've glued some stuff together so there's no going back. I went online looking for inspiration and I saw beautiful cards and pages and instead of inspiration I only feel more frustrated and disappointed in my lack of talent. Oh, comparison you are an ugly thing indeed!


Here's beautiful works of art by the Graphic 45 design team. They have pages and pages of beautiful work in their gallery. I can only pray and hope to be able to craft like this someday.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...