Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh My Favorite Gelato

OMFG.
I completely and totally hate that acronym.
People throw it around as easily as they say GD.

I don't mind OMG because it could mean "Oh my goodness or Oh My Gosh."
But there's no getting around the F and it totally changes the Oh My Goodness into an awful term.  Whenever I see that acronym it sears into my brain like a hot arrow and then the worst is that the words get stuck in my brain and bounces around for hours.  I don't know why.

One day I decided I am not going to allow abominable words to rule my thoughts and decided to give OMFG a new meaning and came up with "Oh My Favorite Gelato!"

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'll start using that when necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That reminds me of the Modern Family pilot episode when Phil is talking about what a cool, hip dad he is and how he's down w/ the texting lingo...WTF? Why The Face? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...